Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Update – 26th May 2020
We are pleased to be able to report that we have now reopened our reception areas and all of our stores have returned to normal operating hours. We have introduced a raft of measures to ensure that we can operate within government guidelines and maintain correct social distancing. We have brought in new cleaning practices and all frequently touched surfaces, such as handrails and keypads, are now regularly disinfected.
On site, you will see a number of signs setting out our customer guidelines and we would ask that you follow these wherever possible.
- Stay 2 metres away from other customers and our colleagues at all times.
- Wash your hands in the toilets provided, wear gloves or use hand sanitiser.
- Please wear a face covering or mask.
- No more than 1 customer, or customer group, in the lifts at any time.
- If you have any concerns or suggestions please speak to a member of our team.
When visiting our store, please try to limit the number of people in your party to only those required. If you would prefer not to visit us, we are still able to deal with almost all enquiries over the phone or via e-mail. Please bear with us, we have had to make changes to our team rotas and there may be occasions when you need to wait a little longer for assistance.
We continue to ask that you avoid using cash and cheques as forms of payment for this period. You can still make payment by BACS, direct debit, credit or debit card.
If you have any queries or concerns please get in touch on 0800 860 0000 or at www.vanguardstorage.co.uk
Please stay safe and thank you for your continued support.